The application for the 2020-2021 school year is now open.
Should you have any questions, we encourage you to fill out the program questionnaire and a program representative will connect with you directly to answer any questions.
There are 2 application deadlines for the 2020 -2021 Cohort (Cohort 7). The early application deadline is October 31st, 2019.
All applications received after this date will be reviewed on a rolling basis until May 1st, 2020. All applications will be reviewed by the Dallas Teacher Residency admissions committee. During the application process, all applicants will be in close communication with Dallas Teacher Residency staff regarding their application status and required next steps.
Throughout the calendar year, Dallas Teacher Residency will be in attendance at several university career fairs, host on campus meet & greet events, in addition to hosting its own informational sessions. Please check this page routinely for upcoming events and opportunities to learn more about our work and our program.
- DTR Cohort 7: Early Application Deadline – October 31st, 2019
- DTR Cohort 7: Cohort 7 Final Application Deadline: May 1st, 2020
- DTR Cohort 7: Deadline to Apply for Financial Aid from Texas A&M University – Commerce: June 10, 2020. Please see the TAMUC site for more details.
- DTR Cohort 7: Cohort 7 residents will begin their graduate coursework at Texas A&M University – Commerce in July of 2020 during the Summer II session
- DTR Cohort 7: Cohort 7 residents will begin their clinical internship in a partnering school district in August of 2020